On Monday afternoon I had to walk to campus to do my Permit to Stay for Italy. After that, Sophia and I went grocery shopping and then happened to walk by a vintage shop....which was the best thing ever!! I ended up getting 4 really cute purses, a light pinkish belt, and a phenomenal poppy colored coat that was made in Italy. I got some pretty awesome things for a great deal, if I do say so myself! :) David and I booked our trip to Siena and Florence, so I'm excited for the weekend to get here! We leave on Friday and come back on Sunday.
Tuesday I made my own pasta for lunch.. It was pretty tasty, and I was impressed with myself, considering I never cook. Pasta shells, oregano, olive oil, tomatoes, Parmesan, and garlic.. mmmmm. Did some homework that I got assigned in class..and just hung out. Oh, and I found out that I LOVE Nutella.. It's sooo addictive. So, I'm gonna have to limit myself or just not buy it anymore...:\
This morning, my friend Gabby and I went for a run along the Tiber River. It was a really pretty run and it was a great morning for it. I have class all day today, but still need to pack for this weekend before I go out tonight...We're headin to an American bar, Abbey Theater, to watch Jersey Shore. Oh, did you hear they are filming their next season IN ITALY!? We think we are going to stalk them down.. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment